cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me if O2 have any intention of stocking this phone?

I contacted live chat about 10 days ago and was told there will be news on this phone in the next few days. I contact them again 4 days later and was told there is now news on the phone yet but they will definately have it soon. I contact them today and they just say "there is no update for this phone." I want to upgrade, I want this phone because I've had a few HTC's and I like them. I have been very loyal to O2 for many years though and I'd rather wait to upgrade with them but I can't wait forever.....

Message 1 of 31
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No, O2 won't be stocking it. You can upgrade at CPW on O2 but of course they can't offer Refresh.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No, O2 won't be stocking it. You can upgrade at CPW on O2 but of course they can't offer Refresh.

Message 2 of 31

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
I hear that a group from Live Chat have entered for the next Britain's Got Talent......It's an act which is a mixture of comedy and magic....should go down well.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 3 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why did o2 pass this up? Probably because HTC is going the route that Blackberry eventually went
Message 4 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info, at least now I know.....

Message 5 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Personally, as customers like yourself, @Anonymous...many of us think they have made a big mistake not stocking it. It's a flagship phone after all

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well they've made a big mistake in my book as not only will I not be upgrading through them.... I may consider a network change if it means I can bag a better deal for the phone I want. The phone has been given very good reviews as far as I can see and as you say its a flagship....very strange indeed.
Message 7 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

One of our members @Cairdeas took the plunge and bought one last week @Anonymous. She loves it

Got it from CPW wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 31

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

i love htc.pngWhistle x

giphy-3
Message 9 of 31