cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP Legacy 360 Nukber Port taking too long!

Mw1747
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Currently in a Legacy to > 360 migration. 

It’s taking forever for my number to port across from my old legacy pay monthly to new 360 SIM only eSIM! I’ve already been in touch with CS multiple times.

My old account is due to be closed tomorrow! According to the emails I still keep getting despite migrating and opening new account on the 15th

Am I going to lose my number?  

There’s so much stuff tied to it including security authentications, and I can’t remember all the people/services that have it!

What can I do?!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Mw1747 

You have to persevere with O2 Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Guide: Migration & porting into O2 

Try the social media teams.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124127 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Mw1747 

We're just customers like you but it sounds as if you need someone to access your account which can't be done from the forum.

You need  to contact O2.

If you message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help. Or call them on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (contract)

4445 or 0344 809 0222 (PAYG)

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 779 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Mw1747 Have you had any further updates on this?

If this hasn't been completed yet, please drop me a PM with some more details 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 4 of 7

Mw1747
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I called O2 legacy team (0808 281 6956) yesterday and was waiting over 2 hours for someone to answer.

They said the port / transfer was logged, but was taking longer than usual due to a backlog, but would be done by Friday, that I would not lose my number, or suffer any disruption to service.

I woke up this morning to find my old physical legacy SIM showing ‘No Service’ and only my 360 eSIM with signal.

I tried calling my old number from a landline phone, it rang twice then went to a continuous tone. Nothing happened on my mobile!

I can no longer be reached on my old number!

Message 5 of 7

Mw1747
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

UPDATE: Resolved

Transfer was completed yesterday, received email at text at 17:17 saying number transfer completed. Tried calling and confirmed transferred.

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 124127 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Good News @Mw1747 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7