Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

HELP! HOW TO RE-ACTIVATE SIM??

Hi, ive just received my SIM in the post but no details on how to activate??? anyone know the number or anything that i need to ring? i lost/someone robbed my phone you see so SIM was barred. also does anyone know anyway i can retrieve my numbers i had on my phone?? they were all saved on the SIM not the phone...?
Highlighted
Topics: 557
Solutions: 3,457

I am assuming you are keeping the same number, in which case the sim will have to be provisioned with your number. The sim should be active when you place it in your new phone (is this a O2 phone?) If not showing as active or showing any sort of error message, it may be that provisioning is not fully complete. Switch the phone on/off occasionally but also contact o2 customer services and they can advise you when provisioning will be completed. Usually takes up to 48 hours.
As for your contact numbers, if you had no backup on somewhere like Bluebook or on your PC, then your numbers are lost and you will need to start over :robotsad:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Call customer care on 08702410202 or 202 from an o2 Phone.

Your numbers wont get retrived though Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Anonymous

thanx guys ive called them and reactivated but annoyed i didnt sign up to this bluebook thingy! i miss my numbers Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Anonymous

If you we're brave, you could get a copy of your itemised bill, or view online, and ring/text each number asking who they are!

Long shot i know, but it's one way.