cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! Cancelling a contract before it ends

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, was just wondering how to go about cancelling my contract before it has ended. My contract is still till 2014, however after such poor customer service & wrong information given to me on several occasions which results in me paying them yet more money i have had enough.

How do i do it & what charges will be involved??

Pleaseeeee help Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

What your purposing will be expensive as you will have to pay off the remaining part of your contact term.

Contact Customer Services by telephone via 202 from your mobile and be ready with your payment details.

They will provide you with the exact amount but you can get an idea by multiplying your monthly amount by the amount of months you have left on your term.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

What your purposing will be expensive as you will have to pay off the remaining part of your contact term.

Contact Customer Services by telephone via 202 from your mobile and be ready with your payment details.

They will provide you with the exact amount but you can get an idea by multiplying your monthly amount by the amount of months you have left on your term.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okidoke, Thankyou very much slight_smile slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Okidoke, Thankyou very much slight_smile slight_smile

Your very welcome.

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If you tell us what the extra charges were for, we might be able to help you avoid them.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5