Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

HD2 in progress since 4th Feb!?!?

Hi All,

I ordered a HD2 on 4th of Feb and paid extra for Saturday delivery. The order did not go trough and the site is still saying In progress with the original order details. if I try to click on the ON I see the below error.

"We're sorry but this service is temporarily unavailable...

We're sorry but we're experiencing a few technical problems that we're currently investigating. Please come back and try again later.

Session ID is @@@@0848897236.1265709068@@@@"

I have spoken to about 7 people in the last few days trying to find out what the hell is going on and the last thing I was told was that the phone went out of stock and has now come back in, the phones are now in security checking which takes 48 hours and once they are released from there it will be delivered. is this correct or have I been fed another lie?
Highlighted
Anonymous

It's probably correct, O2 (along with most places) have been having big stock problems with the HD2 due to massive demand that no-one really expected.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks.

I have never heard of the whole phones needing to be security checked thing before though. I suppose the fact I have been told so many different things by the people I have spoken to has made me sceptical.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Here are my details if that helps.
Order number on-002744176
Order status: In Progress
Order date: 4th February 2010
Description: Saturday Delivery
HTC HD2 Online 45 18 month, O2 Insure Premier Monthly
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hmm, status is 'pending dispatch'. Normally means that DHL will be picking it up very soon i.e. later today.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Dont understand

thats rubbish i phoned for an upgrade on the 5th feb at 10am and at 12.30pm
had text saying it had been dispatched! so dont know what going on for you!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Apparently

I have just been told the phone is still out of stock, but the new batch has left the central depot and will be ready for dispatch tomorrow with Delivery on Thursday (fingers crossed)so I make you right CANWEFIXIT

TACKAUK they are saying it went out of stock on Thursday, which seems odd if you managed to order one on Friday!! Is a bit of a bad joke really.
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

Upgrades and New Customers are a different stock system.
So upgrades may show stock and new customers stock may not.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Phone's now in the hands of DHL. Should be with you tomorrow. Smiley Happy