cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grrr

Anonymous
Not applicable

I decided to try O2 because EE never dealt with any of my complaints in a satisfactory way. But, when I set it all up, I was bombarded with so much marketing rubbish by the person on the other end of the line that I agreed to a tariff that was slightly more expensive and then found out that I did not even have unlimited data. Seems to me that people have to be professional negotiators to get value for money. Now waiting for my contract to expire and feeling totally ripped off. The only positive thing I can say about O2 is that their websites are a lot more user-friendly than EE. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

I have already answered your question on your first post here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Tariffs/m-p/979292/highlight/true#M114462

As I said no-one offers unlimited data...The highest O2 offer is 20gb...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Who ever said you'd get unlimited data?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I never used to be sent messages every couple of days telling me that I've used up all my inclusive data when I was with EE. Are you an employee of O2 ?

If so, do not reply to any of my questions because you are not saying anything that makes any sense to me.

Message 4 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Neither of us are employees of O2. We are customers like yourself. and just asking why you thought you would get unlimited data @Anonymous? You obviously have taken out the wrong tariff for your needs if you are using up all your data?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatever ?!? Good bye. 

Message 6 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just to show you the tariffs available @Anonymous https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/all-tariffs/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, but once I feel that I have been ripped off, yet again, I will certainly not be paying more or speaking to any one from O2. Funny how some of my friends are getting a better deal. All trust has disappeared.

Message 8 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous If this is the case then you will need to cancel your contract by following this guide https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous No one here is an O2 employee unless it states so in their signature. It's part of the forum rules.

If you have been sent messages because you've used up your inclusive data, it's because that's what you did. Why wouldn't you want to be notified? 

If you're that unhappy, and you're on a Refresh contract, just look at the link provided by @Cleoriff and pay off what you owe on your device and leave. No one is holding a gun to your head, and I'm pretty sure that they weren't when you took out the contract either.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 14