Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning

Gormahkamara22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning my name is Adama Kamara  the number I want to talk about it xxxxxxxxxxx . I called 02 fews months ago regarding cancellation of my insurance. I have an insurance with my bank that cover up my phone and house . Due to that I am not able to be paying for my phone insurance as well. 5 days ago I got my phone bills and released that I have to pay that insurance again . I called 02 office to speak to someone.  By the time they decided to put someone on the phone . The calls just turn off.  I have been trying to get this sort out for months now . I am going to my bank to cancel my direct debit payment. When 02 is ready they will reach out to me . 

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Cancelling your direct debit means O2 will most likely register a default on your account, affecting your credit rating and worse.

You need to call O2 on any of the numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - calling around 08:15am UK time will usually mean you get through, but be prepared to wait up to 30mins, @Gormahkamara22.

Then cancel the insurance, there will be a 30-day notice period for this in any case - but the call agent should be able to explain this to you clearly.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Cancelling your direct debit means O2 will most likely register a default on your account, affecting your credit rating and worse.

You need to call O2 on any of the numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - calling around 08:15am UK time will usually mean you get through, but be prepared to wait up to 30mins, @Gormahkamara22.

Then cancel the insurance, there will be a 30-day notice period for this in any case - but the call agent should be able to explain this to you clearly.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2