Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good for O2 CS!

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Having read a lot of recent posts about poor CS service, or folk hanging on the phone for excessive lengths of time waiting to get through to O2, I thought it would be nice to redress the balance a bit...

I rang 202 this morning to let O2 know I am going abroad on Friday (some people dont bother, but I am overly careful...) It took me a total of 3 minutes to get through, give my name, password and phone number. CS thanked me for informing them, assured me no international bars on the phone and hoped I had a great time. Even asked if there was anything else they could help me with?  As I say 3 minutes from start to finish, so good for you O2..Smiley LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning Cleoriff

Its good to hear 02 have exceeded your expectations and that you have also taken the time to create your thread.

Its nice to read posative feedback and address "balance"

Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Another holiday! !!!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Morning bandofbrothers,

I always feel its nice to say something positive when it happens...I did think about saying 'please make sure my phone doesn't keep dropping out as it did last time I was abroad'...but as that was more to do with my S3 and not O2, I kept my mouth shut wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

MI5...yep thats what us old uns do to get away from this weather!!(I would invite you to keep my phone in order but you are obviously far too busy to come to really sunny Spain) Smiley LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I'll remember that next time you need help wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

MI5...Need help? oh yeah.. that will be from Friday when I am in Spain (as it was the last time I went,  you spent a fair bit of time sorting out my problems then!) I will be taking my old PAYG just in case slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144341 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Well enjoy yourself anyway and try not to think of us slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8