Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gone through 51gb data in 15 days ?

Shas1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m actually furious to be honest . I have Wi-fi at home I havent got hotspot on . And when I ran out of my 45gb data I paid the £17 for 4gb more and it just disappeared in 7 days . So I rang up o2 who said they don’t know and cannot help me but added 2gb on again free . Which again has gone in a day or two . It’s impossible . I’ve had the same contract for ages and never ever have I gone through it this fast and I’m doing nothing different . And web chat seems to have disappeared off this site . Anyone know what’s going on ? X
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143470 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds like your wifi isn't working.
Your phone has a data counter built in so you can check your usage.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92930 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 5

Shas1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I haven’t done anything different to normal . I just have no idea why everything’s off I’ve checked . And I’m home now and turned mobile data off and Wi-fi seems to be working fine
Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35248 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

And O2 on-line Web support has been impacted by the COVID-19 regulations, best to call CS, details available in the URL below, after 08:15 tomorrow morning.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Message 5 of 5