Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting in touch during Covid / Change of mind policy

mjames
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just ordered an iPad pro-2020 but need to change the model I've ordered, I understand I can do this via the 14-day change of mind policy but I can't seem to get through O2 in any way, I've emailed, called, tweeted, Facebooked, tired the online chat service but I'm getting nothing. 

I understand covid is causing issues and most businesses are on a limited-service but for a company like O2 to be completely uncontactable is nuts, I can't see any reason why customer service agents cant be operating remotely via an online chat system. 

Anyway, any suggestions on how I can solve my issue?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144292 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27659 Solutions
There are no other options currently, sorry.
Have you tried Skyping ?
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

mjames
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried via Skype yesterday and this morning, same results "no one to take my call". 

You'd guess that they will have to honour an exchange at some point, I have a paper trail to show I took the necessary steps within the window of 14 days. 

thanks for the reply though.

Message 3 of 4

O2Sean
  • 148 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Hi MJames,

There is an over 14 day cancellation process in place in O2 in special circumstances however as frustrating as it is I would suggest that you keep trying to contact O2 Customer Services to resolve your issue. 

signature
Message 4 of 4