cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get rid of the bundle

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I used to get a £10 monthly bundle, but it's still a bit too much for me as I don't really call and text with that sim that much. On My O2 I could just choose either to stay with this bundle or switch to another bundle, but there is no option of not getting a bundle at all. I am happy to keep topping up as long as I wish, just not to get £10 deducted from my account automatically every month. What should I do?

Many thanks.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get a big talker sim which gives no allowances & top up when you wish. You can pick up a sim from your nearest o2 store or 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get a big talker sim which gives no allowances & top up when you wish. You can pick up a sim from your nearest o2 store or 

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144065 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

You just need to switch to big talker tariff. You can keep your current sim.

If you already have an O2 Pay & Go phone sim, you don't need to order a new one. Sign in to My O2or call 2202 to switch to a new tariff - you can do this once a month if you want to.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go/#simtype=bigtalker

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

la7
Level 4: Observant
  • 181 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tesco mobile lite tariff calls are 8p text are 4p it runs on o2 network and half owned by o2 but cheaper http://www.tescomobile.com/help-and-support/1818-call-charges/1819-pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-lite-...

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

I used to get a £10 monthly bundle, but it's still a bit too much for me as I don't really call and text with that sim that much. On My O2 I could just choose either to stay with this bundle or switch to another bundle, but there is no option of not getting a bundle at all. I am happy to keep topping up as long as I wish, just not to get £10 deducted from my account automatically every month. What should I do?

Many thanks.

Message 4 of 4