cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Up to £120 off LG G6 Device Plan

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just signed up for the LG G6 which has an offer until the 26th July - Get up to £120 off.   I wanted to know when would I see this saving?  Does it come off my monthly bill?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 @Anonymous I got my iPhone 7 through the £120 off sale last week. The price advertised is the £120 taken off as you'll see the original price crossed out but the new price is advertised 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I think that the price advertised already includes the discount, so there is no further discount to come.
Have you got a link to the offer?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 @Anonymous I got my iPhone 7 through the £120 off sale last week. The price advertised is the £120 taken off as you'll see the original price crossed out but the new price is advertised 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That was my understanding too mate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4