Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Genie / o2 WAP Not working

Anyone have a `conspiracy` theory, that the reason why Genie WAP has been taken down, was to give more capacity for the iPhone4, and then O2 can do the Unlimited Data capping annoucement?

We have all been taken for Mugs I think!

Why are we paying O2 for a service when we never get what we bargined for when we took up the contracts & Tariffs?

If everyone left O2, there would be no O2! Do they forget this?
Customers are not a right, they are a privilege.
Highlighted
Anonymous

hi mpw i have genie and having the same problem as you tried to download the settings from o2 but no luck so going to take it to there shop and get them to do it

Paul
Highlighted
Anonymous

Good Luck!
They dont have GENIE wap settings in the shop.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Many thanks i'm just going to have to leave it Smiley Sad

Paul
Highlighted
Anonymous

Paul, in your other thread you are talking about the Samsung Genio not BT Genie Internet.
Highlighted
Anonymous

:)

I have the sgh f480 samsung and my sim is or was genie now o2 i was using online a few months ago but now not able to

Paul
Highlighted
Anonymous

Genie / Wap

It's now working for me for internet access, but still not working for email.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks for update will get this checked out shortly!
Can everyone check theirs is working too?

cheers
Highlighted
Anonymous

wap now working!

I'd given up trying. About six weeks ago after an hour on the phone to customer services, she agreed to press a button which would give me one months free internet usage while i decided what to do about her offer of switching to a £22/mth tariff (which i clearly was never going to accept!!). This never came to fruition despite her promise to monitor my account to make sure it was working. And just as i was about to switch to 3, or tmobile for £15/mth (or at least to call her back and tell her that's what i was about to do!) I suddenly noticed my wap was now functional, if a little slower do to the redesigned homepage. Horrah! maybe will phone her again now and tell her she was talking out of her backside as clearly the wap service hasn't been switched off. But am sorely tempted into switching allegence anyway considering they clearly have no respect for me or my money or our contract.
Highlighted
Anonymous

wap now working!

I'd given up trying. About six weeks ago after an hour on the phone to customer services, she agreed to press a button which would give me one months free internet usage while i decided what to do about her offer of switching to a £22/mth tariff (which i clearly was never going to accept!!). This never came to fruition despite her promise to monitor my account to make sure it was working. And just as i was about to switch to 3, or tmobile for £15/mth (or at least to call her back and tell her that's what i was about to do!) I suddenly noticed my wap was now functional, if a little slower do to the redesigned homepage. Horrah! maybe will phone her again now and tell her she was talking out of her backside as clearly the wap service hasn't been switched off. But am sorely tempted into switching allegence anyway considering they clearly have no respect for me or my money or our contract.