Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s24 ultra delivery times

Bigdan007
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the s24 ultra 512gb last week, which said next day delivery. Once I had actually ordered this, I was informed that it would be up to 2 weeks now. I went into the o2 shop, to ask why this was taking so long and they explained that there are stock issues with Samsung. After going into the o2 shop, I went to several other shops in person and online and they all had the s24 ultra in stock, including the 512 version. Does anyone know what is actually going on? As it is very strange that every company has these phones in stock but o2 don't!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

@Bigdan007 

We can guess but only O2 can answer that question correctly.

Likely to do with allocation of stock and demand outstripping expectations?

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

MazzB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same issue, I ordered mine on 30 January and am still waiting. At that time they said due to stock issues delivery could be up to 4 weeks. Yet online they are showing 2 weeks for new orders. I tried calling yesterday and was on hold for 11/2 hours, then to my irritation got "Sorry we are now closed". I've a good mind to cancel my order

Message 3 of 8

Bigdan007
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What i find strange, is the fact that o2 are literally the only company that hasnt got these phones in stock. I spoke with a staff member on the online chat and asked what is going on. The staff member said that it was samsungs fault that they hadnt received enough handsets. I find this hard to believe, as all other companies have been sent enough handsets, so what has happened with o2s deliveries. To me it seems as if there is some incompetence on o2s side and they havent ordered enough handsets. I am now considering cancelling my order and going to another network!

Message 4 of 8

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@MazzB  @Bigdan007 

Have you tried contacting sales' team at O2 to discuss your respective problems ? 

You can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0800 081 0255. 

Alternatively, you can contact them via social media :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

Well worth repeating I'm sure

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

MI5
  • 144950 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27778 Solutions

Yawn.........

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8