Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds3 pro for £20 offer

Adam19782022
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have carried out a switch up via my O2 and it mentions buds3 pro for £20 how do I get this offer? I assume a code will follow once sale confirmed?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Adam19782022 

Get a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds3 Pro worth £219 for £20. Ends 7 August.

Close Dialog

MI5_0-1722512207554.png

Pre-Order a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold6 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 10 July 2024 until 7 August 2024 and receive a voucher for £199 off one pair of Galaxy Buds3 Pro. Galaxy Buds3 Pro usually £219. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold6 will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £199 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds3 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds3 Pro. Voucher code expires on 02 October 2024. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds3 Pro as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds3 Pro, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds3 Pro. 18+ Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms Opens in new tab

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Adam19782022 

Get a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds3 Pro worth £219 for £20. Ends 7 August.

Close Dialog

MI5_0-1722512207554.png

Pre-Order a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold6 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 10 July 2024 until 7 August 2024 and receive a voucher for £199 off one pair of Galaxy Buds3 Pro. Galaxy Buds3 Pro usually £219. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold6 will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £199 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds3 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds3 Pro. Voucher code expires on 02 October 2024. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds3 Pro as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds3 Pro, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds3 Pro. 18+ Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms Opens in new tab

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2