on 10-05-2021 07:09
1. Open wearable app on phone scroll down to Accounts and back up
2. Make sure remote connection is on.
3. Select remote connection and you will be shown what connections are available.
4. You will see an option to allow your watch to make/receive calls on behalf of your phone.
5. Go through these settings and vwallah!
on 12-05-2021 12:37
@Wiggywiz So good - thanks for sharing! You are a star.
→ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
→ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
→ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
→ Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help
If you'd like to take part, why not register?