Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GLOBWAY BV

Sul
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I charge 2 x bills GLOBWAY BV I paid. I called all the time O2 FOR STOP PEOPLE TAKING MY MONEY. I speak last month with o2 and o2 said okay we stopped. No one can take your money from your bill "they said" This month happened again
Is there someone clever, smart, can help this problem. This is fraud. I don't know this company. I don't play game. No strange apps in my phone.
If this happens more I have to move another network. Its shame. I don't wanna pay more every month. I am very sad
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Sul 

Community help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

And a useful website www.payforitsucks.co.uk

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Sul 

Community help here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

And a useful website www.payforitsucks.co.uk

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sul 

Is this recent? I ask simply because O2 put 2 step verification in place from 11th of May

See this guide. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Tips-to-avoid-unexpected-charges-on-your-bill/ba-p/12182...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hello @Sul
Very sorry to hear you have been scammed by Globwaybv, it is unacceptable, follow the advice by MI5 and Cleoriff and work at it and GET YOUR MONEY BACK.
Good luck and Welcome to the o2 community forum. TALLTREES

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I notice there are actually less complaints about these type of scams.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking!

Message 5 of 5