Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GETTING A PAC CODE

JANEP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I H AVE ASKED TWICE FOR A PAC CODE. THE FIRST TIME I WAS SENT AN EMAIL A WEEK LATER ABOUT UNLOCKING MY PHONE. NO PAC CODE PROVIDED. I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO USE THE ONLINE CHAT AS IT HAS NOT BEEN OPERATING, SO I HAD TO RING IN. I WAS ASSURED I WAS GOING TO BE SENT ONE BY EMAIL AND TEXT, I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED IT. JUST GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE IT IS MY RIGHT.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@JANEP we can't help you here.

Please follow help https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144097 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@JANEP we can't help you here.

Please follow help https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@JANEP

Just to confirm this is NOT customer services as you appear to think, it's a community forum

Please follow the advice in @MI5's post above and if you have problems with that then come back again and I'm sure one of our community managers will be able to help. Best of luck. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Call them, around 8.00am or just after is the best time. I wouldn't bother with live chat even if it works as they will no doubt ask you to telephone.

Message 4 of 4