Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full signal, No incoming texts?

Cazmia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I apparantly am not recieving any texts at all. My 3g seems to be working fine and I have a full signal on my phone. Unsure whether calls are affected,

Is it my phone thats on the blink or something else? Ive been having trouble getting my phone to charge for a while now, so I'm hoping its not something related to that.

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 4 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
There are a significant number of threads describing a current and ongoing network issue....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Cazmia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If its a network issue, then why can my mother, who is also on o2, and in the very next room, recieve her text messages fine?
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Cazmia wrote:
If its a network issue, then why can my mother, who is also on o2, and in the very next room, recieve her text messages fine?

So I'm lying am I ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine doesn't seem to be even connected to the O2 network anymore? Is this part of the issue? I cannot send or recieve calls or texts?

Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is going on with 02? This has got to be the fourth time this has happened in the past 12 months - my wife who has a hearing disability cannot contact me to tell when she is coming home and I have to meet her from the station as she cannot hear noises behind her!

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can send texts and also call out - but cant receive texts or calls ??

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update 23:45hrs

The intermittent problems experienced by some of our customers today have now been resolved.

Routine upgrade work on our 2G and 3G networks led to unexpected congestion affecting around 1% of O2 customers. We apologise to those customers and thank them for their patience.

Message 10 of 10