Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full 4g signal but no data

macdonut
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
In my large 4 fooor office in Glsgow city centre, o2 users get full 4g signal but no data. Both Vodafone and EE are fine so it seems like its purely an o2 issue. We can change down to 3g and it kinda works but we shouldn't need to do this. I’ve tried complaining to customer services but they dont seem interested.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Congestion is a problem in many areas so unless your area is on the map for network upgrades, using 3G is your best bet.
You can download the MyNetwork app and keep reporting it so that o2 are aware but there are no quick fixes unfortunately.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Congestion is a problem in many areas so unless your area is on the map for network upgrades, using 3G is your best bet.
You can download the MyNetwork app and keep reporting it so that o2 are aware but there are no quick fixes unfortunately.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@macdonut Maybe all the people in your large 4 floor office in Glasgow who are O2 customers should all call O2 customer service and tell them that they're thinking of leaving O2. That might get them to be a little bit more interested.:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3