cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustration

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am wondering if it is me and whether I have missed something.  Looking a finally getting a smartphone and offered a good deal by 'another provider' with a Sony miro included (250 mins, 5000 text and 500MB per month for £10).  Having been with O2 on contract and more recently PYG for many years thought I'd find out what they offered.  In talking on Live Chat all I get is in effect 'sorry what you see on the website is our best deal' (a lot less data, similar texts and calls but still £6 per month more and that is with their 'exclusive' reduction for PYG customers), followed by 'I'd advise you not to leave O2 as we are the best' before then saying 'can I therefore take your order'.  How is that going to keep customers? Not even a hint at saying, look here is something similar ...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha I think that overconfident sales tactic needs some work.

I've been with O2 for almost 9 years they have occasionally given me a free upgrade. But nothing more than that.

However I don't believe their plans to be excessive considering the support and coverage they provide.

You could call the thinking of leaving line they "might" offer you a insentive to stay.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2