Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated Customer

FrustratedCusto
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im a pay monthly customer and wish to upgrade to a new phone paying cash. Id prefer a WIndows or Nokia phone...

Is the ANYWHERE I can chat to someone online about options, models etc>? I dont want to have to call..my second best preference is to email.

Can somone point me to a real live person who can chat on line?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can find live chat on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can find live chat on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Although if you try to order through them it might not actually be completed so I’d go instore to upgrade
Message 3 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@FrustratedCusto You might want to consider whether you should get a Windows phone at all.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/9/16446280/microsoft-finally-admits-windows-phone-is-dead

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 8

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @FrustratedCusto and welcome to the forum slight_smile How are you getting on with your upgrade?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

FrustratedCusto
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Emilie - thanks for reaching out

Ive managed to sort it in the end via the website though I can compare it to extracting teeth in terms of how easy it was 😞 

I (and I think most customers), would much prefer a chat based service as offered by other mobile suppliers to solve problems than having to ask other customers for their solutions or relying on a Community Manager (however nice they are). It is simply not acceptable in this day and age to operate a MSN/Microsoft circa 1998 customer support service. I was looking to spend over £1000 on a new phone and contract and should not have to search online on BBSs for the solution to something!  

Thanks though to everyone who contribiuted and especially the eprson who put me off a Windows phone.... 🙂

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No tangible reason to be put off a Windows phone at all.
I bet 90% of the people who bemoan them have never used one. I have for many years and I find it invaluable for many work based tasks and the integration with my Windows laptop is at the level you will not get with any other OS.
Yes, there are many cons but also many pros which many people just don't understand so don't be put off if that's what you want or need.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'm sorry it was so challenging @FrustratedCusto, but I'm glad you got it sorted slight_smile Which phone did you upgrade to in the end?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8