Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends and Family 50% Not Applied

Frusen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I entered a contract no Sat 15th and was told I was eligible for the 50% friends and family discount and that it would be applied by Wed 19th. It hadn't, so i contacted support and was told it would be done on Fri 21st. It's not almost a week after the second deadline and it hasn't been applied, and O2 support is just sending me round in circles, what do I do?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
All you can do is keep trying customer services as we are all just customers like yourself here.
But for friends and family discount it is the employee who has to log it on the system first https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
All you can do is keep trying customer services as we are all just customers like yourself here.
But for friends and family discount it is the employee who has to log it on the system first https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Frusen, how are you doing today? slight_smile As mentioned by @MI5 above, the employee who is giving you the discount needs to request the discount on your behalf, do you know if they've done this already?

Message 3 of 3