Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends & Family - Multiple Devices

Mr-Tee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, I’m looking to upgrade my iPad, I already have friends and family discount on my iPhone.

is it possible to add another discount to the iPad also.

only asking because originally when I first took out my iPad my discount was removed from my phone.

I was told only one device can have the discount at the time, but recent enquiries has said that policy has changed so just wanted to double check.

many thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Mr-Tee

All the latest info is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/... but for friends and family it's still only one device which needs to be renewed by the employee when you upgrade. 

However, if the employee has spare codes, another can be applied to a new device.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Mr-Tee

All the latest info is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/... but for friends and family it's still only one device which needs to be renewed by the employee when you upgrade. 

However, if the employee has spare codes, another can be applied to a new device.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Mr-Tee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, thanks for quick reply

Message 3 of 3