cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday 10th orders not processing? Seems common issue.

Bigz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
10th orders not processing? Seems common issue. I saw multiple threads in this forum people having exactly same issue.

I ordered iPhone 11 Pro max on Friday 10th and apart from usual contract email I'm yet to receive order confirmation email. Phone was due to deliver 14th.

I paid £804 to early upgrade ( my current handset is dropped and not working anymore). Because order not processed and previous handset contract remain active, O2 debited money from my account. Now according to myO2 I only have £762 remain to pay for handset.

Even if O2 processed my order they now owe me money.

Anyway today I upgraded my wife's phone (still under my account). I ordered same iPhone 11 Pro Max green 256gb and I got confirmation immediately and already received dispatch email with DPD tracking.

It seems something wrong with Friday 10 order processing. Call sales team yesterday and she said she can't help. Don't know what else I can do.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Eimear
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I cancel my order?
Message 11 of 16

Bigz
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Eimear call 202 from O2 connection and when ask by automated voice assistant tell "14 day cancellation" then system will transfer you to correct department. However lines only working 10AM to 6PM and expect long waiting time. My call lasted 47min (had to go through 2 different CS reps)
Message 12 of 16

Eimear
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Do I then have to wait 14 days to try upgrade again
Message 13 of 16

Bigz
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Eimear CS rep said I can reorder again strait away (I think rep can do it ) but I decide to wait until they sort this cancellation.
Message 14 of 16

Bigz
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Eimear anyway did you saw the new iPhone SE?
Message 15 of 16

Eimear
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ll have to wait til the morning to ring and cancel it gs such a night mare, but thank you so much for your help I would have been lost without you lol, no I haven’t saw that one yet is it nice?
Message 16 of 16