Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 2: Apprentice
Accepted Solution

Free tablet as part of June promotion

[ Edited ]

Hi I purchased the S9+ from yourselfves back in June specifically 7th June.

I was told I would receive a Glaxy Tablet as part of this within 50 days after.

I am Still waiting for this device. I went to your online chat service and was told to contact by phone on 202.

From here I was told it was nothing to do with you as you have not recieved this from Samsung and asked to contact samsung MYSELF to chase this up which I found ridiculous!!

I reluctantly contacted them through live chat and they gave me their promotions telephone number number (03452160130). I called them and they said it's nothing to do with them as they only deal with current promotions. Went back onto live chat for Samsung and gave me another number (03432 084 777.). Called this number and they said again they dont deal with this. Both representatives at Samsung said as the promotion if with O2 it is your responsibility to check and advise on the status of the tablet.

Can you please advise as I have spent 3 hours online and calling between yourselves and Samsung and nobody is giving me an answer as to when to expect this tablet as it is over the period of expection I was told!

Topics: 574
Solutions: 16,178

Re: Free tablet as part of June promotion

It is o2 that is promoting this offer so you need to call 202 again to get someone to help you.
@Marjo ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

Yes i called again posting on here and was now told they had a back log of these to be sent out.......completely different answer which i was given on the first call.

Said if i dont receive anything by next saturday i should phone them back and they will escalate
Former Staff

Hi @jatlusher1986 and thanks for the tag @MI5! Sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with this and had to call multiple times to find information. Smiley Sad Please do keep us updated when you make any progress with this and if you get stuck with anything again, we can check on our end!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Hi there. I have now waited a further week as advised when i last called. I am sorry to say the tablet has still not arrived. Can you please advise what to do now?
Topics: 767

[ Edited ]

@jatlusher1986 wrote:
Hi there. I have now waited a further week as advised when i last called. I am sorry to say the tablet has still not arrived. Can you please advise what to do now?

@Marjodid say she may be able to help @jatlusher1986. I have tagged her into the thread again. Pop back Monday and see if she has responded Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Former Staff

Good morning @jatlusher1986, sorry to hear you haven't received your tablet yet. Smiley Sad I'm going to drop you a Private Message here on the forum to get a few additional details and get this looked at for you. Hang in there!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Thank you. Tablet had now arrived. Many thanks for the assistance.