Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free tablet as part of June promotion

jatlusher1986
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi I purchased the S9+ from yourselfves back in June specifically 7th June.

I was told I would receive a Glaxy Tablet as part of this within 50 days after.

I am Still waiting for this device. I went to your online chat service and was told to contact by phone on 202.

From here I was told it was nothing to do with you as you have not recieved this from Samsung and asked to contact samsung MYSELF to chase this up which I found ridiculous!!

I reluctantly contacted them through live chat and they gave me their promotions telephone number number (03452160130). I called them and they said it's nothing to do with them as they only deal with current promotions. Went back onto live chat for Samsung and gave me another number (03432 084 777.). Called this number and they said again they dont deal with this. Both representatives at Samsung said as the promotion if with O2 it is your responsibility to check and advise on the status of the tablet.

Can you please advise as I have spent 3 hours online and calling between yourselves and Samsung and nobody is giving me an answer as to when to expect this tablet as it is over the period of expection I was told!

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jatlusher1986
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thank you. Tablet had now arrived. Many thanks for the assistance.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It is o2 that is promoting this offer so you need to call 202 again to get someone to help you.
@Marjo ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

jatlusher1986
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Yes i called again posting on here and was now told they had a back log of these to be sent out.......completely different answer which i was given on the first call.

Said if i dont receive anything by next saturday i should phone them back and they will escalate
Message 3 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @jatlusher1986 and thanks for the tag @MI5! Sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with this and had to call multiple times to find information. 😞 Please do keep us updated when you make any progress with this and if you get stuck with anything again, we can check on our end!

Message 4 of 8

jatlusher1986
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi there. I have now waited a further week as advised when i last called. I am sorry to say the tablet has still not arrived. Can you please advise what to do now?
Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jatlusher1986 wrote:
Hi there. I have now waited a further week as advised when i last called. I am sorry to say the tablet has still not arrived. Can you please advise what to do now?

@Marjodid say she may be able to help @jatlusher1986. I have tagged her into the thread again. Pop back Monday and see if she has responded wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @jatlusher1986, sorry to hear you haven't received your tablet yet. 😞 I'm going to drop you a Private Message here on the forum to get a few additional details and get this looked at for you. Hang in there!

Message 7 of 8

jatlusher1986
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Thank you. Tablet had now arrived. Many thanks for the assistance.
Message 8 of 8