Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free tablet Samsung A 10 with S9

MattS9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I purchased my S9 nearly 3 weeks ago but still no sign of my free tablet or any dispatch notification. I was told it would be dispatched after 14 days (when the cooling off period ends and I cant return the phone) and that it can take up to 40 days, but I've now recently read it can take up to 54 days?

Few issues I'd like answers to...

I haven't had any actual 'in writing' confirmation that I've qualified so is there anyway to confirm I'm definitely getting one?

Also will I be notified when it is dispatched? Or be provided with any tracking info?

Has anyone received there tablet yet that can provide a realistic timeline?

Many thanks in advance

P.S. please no generic copy and paste answers from the website or terms and conditions. I'm looking for personal experience answers here 🙂
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144217 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions
We've heard of a few arriving this week so it seems like the first batch are being sent out now slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@DSHLTD wrote:

I bought my phone about a month ago. I had not idea there was an offer and was not advised at the time but my tablet turned up out of the blue yesterday.

I bet that was a lovely surprise @DSHLTD?

Great tablet wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 22

Annerobinson
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mine was promised that I would receive it this week but nothing so far
Message 13 of 22

Joel4Realll
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
the tablet will just turn up it is an automated system so you just have to be patient as it is a massive rollout for many people so you will just get a message saying the tablet has been dispatched and is out for delivery probably due anytime now
Message 14 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Joel4Realll wrote:
the tablet will just turn up it is an automated system so you just have to be patient as it is a massive rollout for many people so you will just get a message saying the tablet has been dispatched and is out for delivery probably due anytime now

Quite right @Joel4Realll

In theory it could be up to 54 days. Allowing 14 in case you return the phone then another 40 to allow for dispatch of them all...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 22

Annerobinson
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah but I ordered my phone on 1st June so how come people who ordered after me have received theirs already then?
Message 16 of 22

MI5
  • 144217 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

@Annerobinson wrote:
Yeah but I ordered my phone on 1st June so how come people who ordered after me have received theirs already then?

Had the offer started at this point in time?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 22

MI5
  • 144217 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Annerobinson wrote:

Had the offer started at this point in time?

To answer my own question, yes.

It was from 31st May so I would be calling 202 by now to chase it up.

Currently using:
Message 18 of 22

MattS9
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi everyone.

Just to update, I finally received my tablet.

Arrived about 2 weeks ago, around the 15th or 16th of July.

Absolutely love it.

Of you are still waiting then rest assured it will be with you soon.

Thanks
Matt

Message 19 of 22

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Thanks for the update, that will certainly help others reading this thread smiley

Message 20 of 22