Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Tablet with Samsung S9+

Steven
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had my Samsung S9+ for 3 weks now & i recieved an email on Monday 30th saying my order is being processed & i will recieve the following day between 8am & 6pm. I have still not had this tablet & as its an automatic email i cannot reply. I have also not had any notification off delivery company to say it is due to be delivered?
Is this normal practice.
Steve
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27618 Solutions
Give O2 a call on 202 to find out where it is.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27618 Solutions
Give O2 a call on 202 to find out where it is.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Steven, did you get a chance to check with Customer Service the status of your delivery yet? It'd be great if you could share any new info you got with us slight_smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

Steven
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Emily,
Im in work so have not had chance to contact customer service yet.
Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

No problem @Steven, that's fair enough slight_smile Let us know how it goes when you get a chance please, so we can try and help further if needed!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 5 of 7

DeVereor
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Out of curiosity @Steven as I also haven't received but I have had no dispatch date given either and am now on day 41 of my contract so have been waiting six weeks and am just being told to wait another two.. what date did you order your phone?

@EmilieT do you know if it's working first come first served? Or if its random for some reason?
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@DeVereor wrote:
Out of curiosity @Steven as I also haven't received but I have had no dispatch date given either and am now on day 41 of my contract so have been waiting six weeks and am just being told to wait another two.. what date did you order your phone?

@EmilieT do you know if it's working first come first served? Or if its random for some reason?

Hi @DeVereor, sorry for the delay in replying to you! The proces should be automated, but if you're worried due to receiving different information or if you've not heard anything past the timeframe, I'd happily get someone to have a look at your account slight_smile

signature

Message 7 of 7