Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Sony headphones

Ziggyjrt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can't find any information on how to claim my free Sony headphones with the Sony experia ii. Any suggestions please.
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ziggyjrt 

You need to claim them.

Claim free Sony headphones worth £250. Ends 2 December.

Sony WH-H910N Headphones Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents only. Purchase a new Sony Xperia 5 Mark 2 direct from O2 between 12.10.20 and 02.12.20 on any O2 tariff (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one pair of Sony WH-H910N Headphones (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at www.xperiarewards.co.uk/headphoneoffer (“Website”) and upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information. Participants must redeem between 12.10.20 and 16.12.20. Max. 1 Gift per participant irrespective of number of Qualifying Purchases. Gift dispatched to an address in the UK from 28 days of purchase. See Website for full terms. £250 based on RRP of Gift on www.sony.co.uk and correct as of 27.08.20. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Internet access is required.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ziggyjrt 

You need to claim them.

Claim free Sony headphones worth £250. Ends 2 December.

Sony WH-H910N Headphones Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents only. Purchase a new Sony Xperia 5 Mark 2 direct from O2 between 12.10.20 and 02.12.20 on any O2 tariff (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one pair of Sony WH-H910N Headphones (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at www.xperiarewards.co.uk/headphoneoffer (“Website”) and upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information. Participants must redeem between 12.10.20 and 16.12.20. Max. 1 Gift per participant irrespective of number of Qualifying Purchases. Gift dispatched to an address in the UK from 28 days of purchase. See Website for full terms. £250 based on RRP of Gift on www.sony.co.uk and correct as of 27.08.20. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Internet access is required.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2