Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

DaveE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive been scammed yesterday evening... my phone hasn’t been upgraded but my sister phone I pay for and and old tablet I pay for data on has for two new phones which I haven’t ordered but my billing plan has gone up massively... I’ve rang 202 they’ve barred the phones but the deliveries are still going ahead to some thief hundreds of miles away... £1850 each these device and airtime plans are!!! How can I stop the order and delivery?? Thanks Dave
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions

@DaveE 

It's up to O2 to stop the deliveries and cancel the orders. 

Customer service should forward it on to the fraud department who will deal with it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions

@DaveE 

It's up to O2 to stop the deliveries and cancel the orders. 

Customer service should forward it on to the fraud department who will deal with it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

DaveE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
202 have dealt with it. I’m waiting on the fraud team to ring me. I’m sure it’ll be resolved in the next few days but for now my heads fell off and thieves are stealing from me and I have to wait for others to act rather than being able deal with it myself! I’ve been reassured by four different people from O2 that the matters in hand and I won’t be charged, I hope this is the case
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions

You need to trust them and let them deal with it @DaveE 

You aren't the first and won't be the last, so I'm sure they'll sort it for you.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3671 Solutions

@DaveE Have you reported the fraud to the police? 

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5