Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Cuillin10009
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

02 are committing fraud by taking orders for apple watches with a promise of next Day delivery . When you have committed to the watch and sign the documents you are then told it’s out of stock . 02 must be held accountable for this ! 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24074 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions

@Cuillin10009 O2 doesn't operate a live stock reporting system. There have been complaints about this over the years ad infinitum. I certainly don't agree with it, but there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. It's in their Terms & Conditions: 

O2 | Online shop purchasing terms Terms and Conditions - Purchases From O2 Shop Terms and Conditions

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24074 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions

@Cuillin10009 O2 doesn't operate a live stock reporting system. There have been complaints about this over the years ad infinitum. I certainly don't agree with it, but there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. It's in their Terms & Conditions: 

O2 | Online shop purchasing terms Terms and Conditions - Purchases From O2 Shop Terms and Conditions

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8128 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

So, what's your next move?

We are just customers here like you. Guess you could ring sales, you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Or use the complaints proceedure

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11642 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@Cuillin10009 

Why not cancel and go buy one from Apple / John Lewis, KRCS ... ahh but they dont have much stock either, instead of buying from a network, who Apple have deprioritised stock for, as Apple now ensure their direct customers get priority. 

Apple and other retailers also do finance, and you can add a plan on for the Apple Watch

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 5

Pipstop78
Level 11: Motivator
  • 648 Posts
  • 253 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I agree with Madasaf1sh never had a complaint with 02 at all they have been great with me. Maybe go to the apple store and buy a apple watch even Argos do them now 

Message 5 of 5