cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found a cheaper upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wonted to get a upgrade to a samsung galaxy s7 edge and i done some digging around for good contact prices and found a good 1 with mobilephonesdirect.co.uk and it was for 30gb data unlimited everything no ipfront cost and for 29 a month called 02 and they cant match it but its with 02 so im confused as i wont to get new phone but keep my number but also dont wont to get stiched over .please help with advice
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It's with O2 but not from O2.
MPD will get commission for placing your contract with O2 and they choose to pass those savings to you as an incentive.
If you want to take the offer, just call O2 when you have got it and ask them to migrate your number to the new contract, which will immediately cancel your current contract and generate a final bill for it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous Be aware that the contract with MPD will be a standard 24 month contract, and not O2 Refresh, meaning you will have no option to pay off your device earlier, or alter your air time plan.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

Welcome to the O2 community!

Please let us know if that’s what you needed and if there's something else we can do to help!

We hope to see you around  Wave

Thanks a lot @Bambino and @MI5 for your help! heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4