Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

This isn't customer service I'm afraid so you will need to contact them directly. This is a customer community and we can't check your account details.

What security have you forgotten? If it's your password for My O2 then follow the forgotten details link. If you can get into My O2, you can change your security question there. You will be sent a pin number to your mobile to allow you access.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

This isn't customer service I'm afraid so you will need to contact them directly. This is a customer community and we can't check your account details.

What security have you forgotten? If it's your password for My O2 then follow the forgotten details link. If you can get into My O2, you can change your security question there. You will be sent a pin number to your mobile to allow you access.

Message 2 of 4

EducatedDevice
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

As the following reply states, We cannot simply do anything for it.

What you need to do is ring 202 from your O2 device.
They will try going through security in other ways necesarry.  E.g. How much is your latest bill, Or the last three digits of your bank account number and the device your using, As well as sending a OTAC to your device meaning a 4 digit code. So have your phone at the go.

If its the myo2 thats something the pay monthly can help with too.

Best regards,

ED

O2 Guru,
O2 Customer Service Advisor,
Android user

If and when i help you within the community, It's out of work hours meaning i will not access any accounts during our interaction. (Which is not allowed anyway).
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @ImdadulHoque, and welcome to the Community slight_smile How are you getting on with your security question answers? Any progress since yesterday?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4