cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am about to have my first upgrade,but have very little knowledge on how it all works :S!

Currently use an HTC and I love it and have considered keeping it & getting a simplicity tariff but it is not much cheaper at all so thought would be as well getting a new phone.

Quite fancy the new HTC Windows phone, but would like to know peoples' view on it please slight_smile

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It's a great phone:) my friend has one and raves non stop about it(needs to get out more:D)

However windows os has a tiny market share at the moment and seems to be getting smaller. I'd advise against it as if you need apps its unlikely the companies will invest in creating them for windows because of the lack of users:(.

I'd advise getting an android if I'm honest. Open system you can do what you want with it just like windows but there's loads of apps to cater to your every need:)

My 2 cents.

Welcome to the forums by the way:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I'd stick to Android too.... It's a great opportunity for you to get an HTC One wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Mi5 recommending an android? open_mouth

Never thought I'd see that day;)

Take a look at the galaxy 4 its gorgeous!
Also a nexus 4 great phone not sure if its offered on O2 though:/
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys slight_smile

Have no clue about the technicalities of phone upgrades Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 9

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
When your option to upgrade is available they'll give you a list of phones you can upgrade to:) tends to be any phone.

If you want you could post the ones you like the look off and I'm sure wed be happy to give you the pros/cons of them:)
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you thought about an Iphone

Message 7 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you thought about an Iphone

LOL Smiley Very Happy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

i would suggest an iphone 5, samsung s4

Message 9 of 9