cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill payment

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just a quick question, when O2 produce a final bill does a letter get sent out and is this payment a direct debit? I thought I had to pay in the bank or over the phone?

I recieved an email today telling me the price and it will be billed normally so that for me is via direct debit
Message 1 of 18
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous , you usually get the final bill within 14 days and it should be paid by dd , if that what ur payment method and u haven't canceled it slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous , you usually get the final bill within 14 days and it should be paid by dd , if that what ur payment method and u haven't canceled it slight_smile

Message 2 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ahhhh thank you for confirming that
Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
One further tip is not to cancel your set up direct debit for a couple of months after final payment ,just in case.

A rejected direct debit ebbed if o2's fault can lead to some difficult situation not easy to resolve.

Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay I will note that. They won't continue to take payment will they?
Message 5 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay I will note that. They won't continue to take payment will they?

You will need to check your account to make sure of that...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

The final bill should be the last payment. One way of checking the disconnection has been booked ok is the dates on the final bill, for example if ur bill date(when u get ur minutes/text/data) is the 01 and ur disconnection date is the 08/11, the last line rental charge should state from 01/11 to 08/11.

The final bill will also have the DD amount and date.

Because it's the final bill and u have one line rental in advance you should also see a credit for any days you have paid in advance.

Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ahhh thank you. Yes I have the big amount and then it says it's been asked to take from that date today which is today the 8th
Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

So it sounds ok then. U can check in a few weeks time as they will not cancel my o2 straight away.

Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have stupid merged accounts which make this so much more complicated of you were wondering haha
Message 10 of 18