cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I have recieved my final bill but when i try to pay it through my 02 it has no record of the mobile number and won't let me pay. I also tried using the automated line but when i enter my old number it doesn't recognise it.

Has this happened to anybody before and how can i fix this so i can pay my bill? I've just emailed CS but figured I might aswell try here too slight_smile

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you emailed, you will get a response within 5 working days, have you tried 202 from your mobile or web chat

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you emailed, you will get a response within 5 working days, have you tried 202 from your mobile or web chat
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't try 202 as my currant phone is with another network and my internet connection keeps cutting out randomly so I haven't looked at web chat yet. I'm going to pop into my local 02 store later to see if they can help.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let us know how you get on
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
How do you usually pay your bill? Does the email you received not give you any payment options? If you pay by DD they will still take your final payment from the account. When you receive a zero rated bill you can then close the DD.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i got the same problem i was suppose to get a bill within 2 weeks and im not sure whats happening as i still dont have the final bill.

did u sort yours out yet if so can u tell me what to do?

Message 6 of 6