Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: Final Bill

Definitely not a minus figure for the bill. My contract renewal date was 14th January - not sure if that means the last day of my contract is the 14th or the 13th?
Dates are;
13th December bill
13th December to 12th January - tariff charge of £29.79 + £5.21 VAT = Total of £35. No other charges as all usage inclusive.
13th January bill
12th January -0.96
11th January to 14th January 2.88
Total = £1.92
VAT = 0.41
Total = £2.33 - No other charges as all usage inclusive.
Porting out took place on 11th January but I know I am liable for charges up to my contract renewal date of 14th January so no problem with a bill. However I cannot make sense of the charges with relation to the dates.
Anonymous

Yes, from that you have been overcharged to the tune of 96p as the 12th was corrected, but the 11th was not and appears on both bills. A call to cs should see an appropriate credit applied, the final bill may even make this adjustment automatically.
Anonymous

Thanks.
I contacted O2 by email last night and received their reply this morning. They have agreed that I was incorrectly billed twice for the 11th January and have applied a credit.
I was told that I do not need to make any more charges to this account and a revised bill would be generated to show a zero balance so they must have decided to credit back more than was necessary.
I have also been advised to cancel my direct debit with my bank to avoid the £2.33 being taken out tomorrow. Hopefully doing so will not cause some other problem but at least I have the email to prove what I was told to do.