Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Fast Track Upgrades

I was quoted on Tuesday £54.66 for a fast track upgrade. I had a couple of days to decide which phone to go for and now they are telling me it's £81.99. Can they do this???????? I hear orange and vodafone on the other line wanting to buy out my contract!!!!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Fast Track Upgrades

After half a day wasted trying to find out I have just been told there system didnt know what it was doing on Tuesday and the computers are now behaving!!!! Then when I asked if Tuesdays quote would be honoured I was told not because the computer has changed it!!!! I then informed them I have had enough of there couldnt care attitude which is ruled by what the computer infront of them says and will consider going elsewhere to which the reply was "oh ok Sir is there anything else I can help you with?" I asked for an email to send a letter of complaint and was told "we cant actually give that out!!!" O2 what an absolute joke. Been a customer since for many years and have 4 phones with them spending around £200 a month and this is how they treat you!!!!
Well rant over!!! Does anyone have a number for Vodafone or Orange please!!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes they can.
You were quoted a price for an upgrade at the time and didn't take it.
Even if it was a computer error they still don't have to honour it. Like most things the price quoted is based on you purchasing then and there, walk away and come back and a new quote is created.
If you need info about Orange or Vodafone, try their websites.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Try there websites I did and a nice new phone is on its way along with a settlement on my O2 account. Its a shame really because it wasn't just the difference in the quote that made me leave it was the couldnt care less attitude!
They have not only lost me, my partner, my son and my mother in law (the accounts I have) but also my father will now be cancelling our company account with them (well in Novemeber when is is due for renewal). All in all about £1900 a months worth of business which has been with Cellnet, BT Cellnet and O2 since the mid 1990's. If we ran our business with that level of customer service we wouldnt have a business. It is so infuriating the way the larger companies no longer have any interest in their customers!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Of course o2 has interest in its customers, it just seems that you're just not happy because you couldnt get what you want.
It sounds to me like you were buying out of your contract early so surely o2 wouldn't be able to offer any other deals apart from their new fast track system, so when you then say you are going to leave and go elsewhere then there really is nothing else that could be offered.