Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan

Hobbsie82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had my o2 contract for nearly 20 years now and I got my son and daughter on my “family plan” they were 20% off my son and 30% off my daughter till I changed there contracts anout 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately now they are 10% off the first and 20% off the second. So anyway I txt LOYALTY to the number they gave me and it came back that my daughters number was ok but my sons couldn’t hsvd the 20% because he was a lead number......but he’s not a lead number....I am....it’s my contract, I pay the bill.....how has this happened and how can I get him on the 20% off sooner rather then later. Paying 3 contracts is killing me so paying 3 full price contracts when I actually should have one on 20% off is torture!!! Does anyone know what could of happened and how I fix it??? X
I’m a cleaner in a hospital...I no nothing about phones
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Things are a bit weird with bolt-ons and extras at the moment, @Hobbsie82 - you need to contact O2 on any of these numbers: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Select any of the options to get through, and wait once you get to the music, it could be quite a wait - don't hang-up! 

Good luck! 

Message 2 of 2