Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan

SaydamS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi - I have recently moved my wife over to O2 from EE. I have just renewed my O2 sim-only package also. I would now like to move my 2 sons over if I can get the family plan. But when I text their mobile numbers to 21500 I keep getting the same response “sorry, one of the numbers you have included is incorrect”. Help please! Thank you
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122924 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@SaydamS 

Info on family plans here

https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan 

Edited to add, if you need help then contact O2. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions

@SaydamS 

They need to be on O2 first.

It won't accept numbers from other networks.

As long as you get a refresh plan or sim only from O2 you'll be able to add them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

SaydamS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. That is exactly what I have done - I have only included myself and my wife who are both now with 02. But the answer I get is as above which is why I am writing here. There is no answer by telephone on the 02 help numbers provided
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions

@SaydamS 

If the EE number was ported in very recently, it may not have updated on the system yet.

It can take a few days. I suspect the old EE number is the one giving the error.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5