cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family bolton

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had my family bolton for nearly two weeks. i added three numbers. Two are active and the third says active but everytime i call the number i get charged. i raised this issue with o2 last week and on tuesday and they raised it with their tech team. I was told it taks 48 hours to resolve the issue. Im so frustrated as i have heard nothing back from 02. Im paying for a service that doesnt work properly. When will 02 solve my problem!
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call up and ask for an update on the case? Say the timescales for resolution have passed.

Although, it does take up to 5 working days for them to escalate an issue with the family bolt on.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call up and ask for an update on the case? Say the timescales for resolution have passed.

Although, it does take up to 5 working days for them to escalate an issue with the family bolt on.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Opium, 

Thanks for your advice. After I read your message I gave 02 a call and they said the issue is still with the tech team. 02 also said they will refund all the charges made to the number. The situation is really frustrating. I work in I.T so I know systems should have a manuall overrirde for situations like this. I hope they get to the bottom of the issue.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the same trouble myself when I signed up when it first came out o2 did refund all charges but it took them about 3 months to sort it out

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Three months :mansad: I hope they dont take three months for me! The number im getting charged on is my gf. She told me yesterday when she checks her balance by dialing the 02 number it also states she is part of my family bolton. I rang her after she told me this and then a few hours later on my bill I can see I am still being charged for all the calls I make to her. At this rate my bill will be over £100 :manmad: I hope 02 sort out my case ASAP

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

My bills were regularly over £150 a month until they sorted it out they can put your bill into dispute which means you don't pay until they sort it out but its really not good enough

Message 6 of 6