cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family bolt on active but I am suspended?

Anonymous
Not applicable

My family bolt on payment was taken from my balance today and it's showing in myo2 as active.

When I click on the manage group it shows all family members active but I am suspended even though I am the group owner!!

I've spoken to O2 on live chat but they could not sort the problem out. I have been using the family bolt on for quite a few years now with no problems and I am not part of any other group.

Anyone else ever had this issue?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You might get more sense if you call customer services
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I guess the live chat is not the best method to resolve problems?

I've never had any issues before so I'm unsure of the best way to handle it. My mother in law relies on the family group to be able to contact us if she needs assistance and it's just annoying that it has stopped working after so many years.

Just finished another live chat and they said it will take up to 48 hours to resolve!!! I don't understand why but I'll be phoning them tomorrow.

Thanks for replying.

Message 3 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Must check - the owner of ours is a PAYG, not sure it has been changed in ages.. Screenshot_20170807-220639_01.png

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No, chat isn't the most reliable unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue as the original poster, active but says I'm suspended, was told via live chat to switch phone of, take sum card out, give it a rub, insert SIM card back into phone, switch phone on. It didn't work, rang them up and was told technical team will get back to me in 24/48 hours.

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately it is something only the technical team can sort out. Hope they sort it soon for you. 

Message 7 of 7