Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan

Baz
Level 4: Observant
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

So I got my First Tablet on the 20th September 2018 and got my 2nd Tablet on the 30th Janaury 2019 and I've now taken out a sim only to use in my S10+ dual sim phone (8th March 2019)  the 2nd tablet did have a three months free offer on so If I'm correct I could'nt add this to a my family plan to get the discount the sim only Phone plan I've taken out is 40gb per month at a cost of £25 per month .

If i read the web site correct i had 28days to take out the family plan discount does this mean that as i Bought my first one back in September 2018 I've missed adding the sim only on to a family plan  or is it 28days from taken the extra lines if so how do I go about adding the discount on ?

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Baz just text the code as described here with all your numbers and the system will add any that are eligible automatically https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Baz just text the code as described here with all your numbers and the system will add any that are eligible automatically https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 15

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Baz , I hope the info above helps you set this up but if you need any further advice please give us a shout!

Which tablets did you go for, if you don't mind me asking? I'm curious slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 15

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Hey @Baz , I hope the info above helps you set this up but if you need any further advice please give us a shout!

Which tablets did you go for, if you don't mind me asking? I'm curious slight_smile

The first was a Samsung Tab A 7" and the 2nd one this year was the Tab A 10.5" 

Message 4 of 15

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Baz wrote:

Nice, thanks for letting me know! How are you finding them? Any favourite between the two? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 5 of 15

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Baz wrote:

Nice, thanks for letting me know! How are you finding them? Any favourite between the two? 

not really any favourite's as I use them both for different stuff the 10" one i use the most 

Message 6 of 15

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Baz  That makes sense ... thanks for coming back to me smiling

If you'd like to share a bit more with us about why you picked those two tablets, we have an ongoing conversation here around which criterias are most important when picking a tablet!

signature

Message 7 of 15

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

All sorted I can now see the discounts on my bill 

Message 8 of 15

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good news slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 15

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's awesome @Baz, thanks for letting us know! grin

signature

Message 10 of 15