cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan Discount - Not Applied - Numerous Chats To 02, Still Nothing.

JEWRIGLEY91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Here it goes,

I've been with 02 a number of years now and have always aimed to take advantage of the Family Discounts as we have numerous lines in the same house hold.

Everytime a new contract is taken out, we apply for the discount and never seem to get it until we call, online chat and email and FINALLY it will get added.

I've not had the same luck this time.

At the moment we have the below;

Leadline - Not Entitled To Discount.

Line 2 - Should Be 10% (but we get a £12 per month airtime discount, due to the magnitude of issues).

Line 3 - Should be 20% (we get 40% = £7.75 Per Month for the same reason above).

Line 4 - Should be 30% (we get nothing for this line, despite being told "it will be added to your next bill it just never happens and we go through the same routine month in month out.

we are now 5 months into this contract of £31.83 Per month which is just airtime this equals £47.76 give or take over payment to 02.

Alongside this, we got a contract didn't like the phone and returned it within 14 days as per the guidelines to which we where advised it would be cleared off the account (which it has) however there has been 5 DEFAULT markers placed on my file for a phone that was returned and doesnt show up at all in "MY 02" - to which again we where advised this is incorrect and will be rectified within 30 days.

3 - 4 MONTHS LATER, still nothing done and ANOTHER DEFAULT is about to hit my credit file.

I think as my lines start running out its best if i move from 02 as its absolutely appauling service.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@JEWRIGLEY91 

Family plan discount has to be applied for within the first 28 days https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

If you did that and didn't get it, you'll just have to keep on to customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

For your credit file issues, you need to email: 

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com

or write to:
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23079 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@JEWRIGLEY91 You need to lodge a formal complaint: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain  Within that link is Resolver, which many have had success with:  https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/o2-complaints?territory_id=5

Before you do any of that, however, I will tag our admin to see if they can help, but they would not be able to if you lodge the complaint.

@Martin-O2@Marjo@LukasB any help here?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the tag @Bambino!

@JEWRIGLEY91 I can pick this one up for you. I'll send you a quick message to get some details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 10

JEWRIGLEY91
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still On Going - No Resolution, Shocker.

Notification today that i'm getting a 5th default on my file from the CRA for an account i've got no access.

Apparently I need to pay my other bills now which are in dispute to avoid late fee's too.

How about sort out my issues that have been ongoing for 4 months and then threaten me with late fee's? 

Every single bill has been paid 2 weeks in advance since day 1.

An absolute shambles of a company.

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@JEWRIGLEY91 

Have you responded to the Private Message sent to you from @Martin-O2 ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

JEWRIGLEY91
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, 7 Days ago slight_smile

Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Martin-O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

Sophiers
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im having the same issues. Did you ever get a resolution? 

Message 9 of 10

JEWRIGLEY91
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Kind Of, still on going wrecking my credit file though!

No response after a month from Admin.

02 are not great TBH, I've got 2 lines with VM and they are much better CS Level wise!

Message 10 of 10