Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 2: Apprentice
Accepted Solution

Failed delivery

Ordered new device and it wasn’t delivered to me but signed for somewhere else have contacted O2 three times now and despite them saying they “have my back” and saying they’re sending a replacement device there is still no sign of it!!!! This was a Christmas’s present appalling service they just don’t care
Anonymous

Re: Failed delivery

@Alanh1 Complain using the resolver service in this link 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,407

Maybe they are waiting on new stock now?

Level 1: Joiner

Cannot o2 trace where the phone was signed for. Whoever has signed for it wont be able to use it if its on contract.

Anonymous

@Alanh1 Only the courier can trace it I think not O2

Community Manager

Hi @Alanh1, sorry to hear about your order delivery. Smiley Sad Have you made any progress with this with customer service since you last posted, or are you still stuck? Happy to get someone to look into this for you on our end to see if we can get more information for you - please do let us know how you're getting on!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Still haven’t heard from O2 been a week and it appears as if the just don’t care!!! Spoke to O2 chat a couple of days ago and they told me that I would need to allow 28 days!!! this is a problem between DPD and O2 not me but it’s me that’s paying the price and suffering for it!!! Not happy at all
Anonymous

@Alanh1 Hopefully @Marjo will be able to help as likely O2 won’t contact you back as they rarely do 

Community Manager

Hi @Alanh1, I'm going to drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details so I can pass this on to someone who can have a look to see what's going on.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Still not heard a thing from O2 despite them promising to stay in touch and keep me up to date they are supposed to send a replacement device as the supplier and then deal with the courier as it is O2 that remain responsible for making sure the item is deliveeed to me
I am disgusted at how O2 can treat customers like this it’s DPD who are the criminals here and I am the victim!!!!!