Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed delivery

Alanh1
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Ordered new device and it wasn’t delivered to me but signed for somewhere else have contacted O2 three times now and despite them saying they “have my back” and saying they’re sending a replacement device there is still no sign of it!!!! This was a Christmas’s present appalling service they just don’t care
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alanh1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
A replacement device has now been received

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alanh1 Complain using the resolver service in this link 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Patchygirl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cannot o2 trace where the phone was signed for. Whoever has signed for it wont be able to use it if its on contract.

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alanh1 Only the courier can trace it I think not O2

Message 5 of 13

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Alanh1, sorry to hear about your order delivery. 😞 Have you made any progress with this with customer service since you last posted, or are you still stuck? Happy to get someone to look into this for you on our end to see if we can get more information for you - please do let us know how you're getting on!

Message 6 of 13

Alanh1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Still haven’t heard from O2 been a week and it appears as if the just don’t care!!! Spoke to O2 chat a couple of days ago and they told me that I would need to allow 28 days!!! this is a problem between DPD and O2 not me but it’s me that’s paying the price and suffering for it!!! Not happy at all
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alanh1 Hopefully @Marjo will be able to help as likely O2 won’t contact you back as they rarely do 

Message 8 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Alanh1, I'm going to drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to get a few additional details so I can pass this on to someone who can have a look to see what's going on.

Message 9 of 13

Alanh1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Still not heard a thing from O2 despite them promising to stay in touch and keep me up to date they are supposed to send a replacement device as the supplier and then deal with the courier as it is O2 that remain responsible for making sure the item is deliveeed to me
I am disgusted at how O2 can treat customers like this it’s DPD who are the criminals here and I am the victim!!!!!
Message 10 of 13