Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD DEPARTMENT

Katiep
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I purchased a phone offline on 02 pay monthly and it arrived last week when setting the phone up for my mum it had no signal attached to the phone for at least 48 hours so I contacted 02 and they said we had to wait on the fraud team contacting us as the phone had been blocked, a number from London contacted my mum on an automated voice call and was asking for her passwords etc so she knocked the phone off and contacted 02 the guy she spoke to on the phone said that, that shouldn’t of happened they would never call her and unblocked my mums phone there and then and was lots of help, she’s had the phone for a week now and everything has been fine then Monday just gone 08/03/21 her phone has been cut off and she’s had 2 emails on her email to say that her account security question and password has been changed and she hasn’t changed it we have contacted 02 over 20 times about the issue spoke to managers, spoken to different people who have all said DIFFERENT things we have emailed the fraud department like told to do and it’s now been 2 weeks and still got no further forward or heard anything off the fraud department I’m so angry can someone tell me if they have had this issue.. I can’t go into an 02 shop as it’s currently closed.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Katiep 

Not sure if it will help, but I'll ask 

@O2Georgina to contact you tomorrow.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Katiep
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It’s shocking the customer service I have received is appalling, people have put the phone down on me because they are saying they can’t help I’ve never ever had any issues before
Message 3 of 5

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag  @MI5 

@Katiep  I will send you a private message now,

signature
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Thanks Gina thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5