cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB status text message from abroad ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone

I will be going to Italy next month for a week. Just wondering, is it possible to update my FB status via text message (32665) there, bearing in mind that I'm using Pay As You Go and I don't intend to add any more  data allowance ? Currently am on Pay and Go and Go, 150 mins, Unlimited texts and 500MB (the cheapest at 10 pounds).

Thanks

Charlie

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone

I will be going to Italy next month for a week. Just wondering, is it possible to update my FB status via text message (32665) there, bearing in mind that I'm using Pay As You Go and I don't intend to add any more  data allowance ? Currently am on Pay and Go and Go, 150 mins, Unlimited texts and 500MB (the cheapest at 10 pounds).

Thanks

Charlie

You are best IMO turning off mobile data and 3g and using WiFi only if you insist on using your mobile phone abroad.

Your included bundles are for use in the Uk only.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone

Thanks

Charlie

You are best IMO turning off mobile data and 3g and using WiFi only if you insist on using your mobile phone abroad.

Your included bundles are for use in the Uk only.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks for the answer. Would anyone suggest O2 Travel then ? Is it any good for updating Fb statuses while in Europe ?

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe this link can help you.

http://www.o2.co.uk/international/o2-travel

Message 4 of 4