Did you mean: 

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7880 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! Wave

If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers.

Please remember: if your query requires O2 to check any of your personal details on their system, then the community probably can't help as this forum consists of O2 customers who like to help each other out with general queries. Have you tried checking in My O2 in case you find anwers there regarding your account?

You can check out the below info created by our community members to help with frequently asked questions on Pay Monthly:

Account, billing and leaving O2:

Understanding your bill - charges and discounts:

Network coverage, International, Roaming:

Your phone and SIM:

Other helpful info:

Get involved: if you feel inspired and have any ideas on new help content to add to the above list, or if you'd like to create your own how-to guide, let us know! Thanks everyone who have already contributed on the above list - it is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

gmarkj
Level 59: Quartermaster
  • 9076 Posts
  • 90 Topics
  • 727 Solutions

Take the new deal and when it arrives just call o2 and ask them to move your number across @Bing13579 

Done it myself a few times and no issues.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 28

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 346 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My old sim card is on pay as you go and I requested my the number to transfer to my pay monthly sim card before 17:30 yesterday afternoon do you know will my pay as number transfer to my pay monthly sim card be done today?

LGreenwood
Message 22 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 128279 Posts
  • 614 Topics
  • 22547 Solutions

It will be done when they told you it would be.

They should have given you a date.

As it's a migration and not a port, it may happen over the weekend but we wouldn't know for sure.

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 23 of 28

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 346 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh OK will do. Do you know will I be able to still use my pay monthly sim card with the number that is on the pay monthly sim card me well the my pay as you number to getting transferred to the pay monthly sim card that will replace the number that is on the pay monthly sim card? 

LGreenwood
Message 24 of 28

MI5
  • 128279 Posts
  • 614 Topics
  • 22547 Solutions

Yes you can use it immediately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 25 of 28

Brono
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I got an sim card pay monthly activated on the 18 Jan when would my bill be dew it's say 14 days from me activating it is that wright

Message 26 of 28

MI5
  • 128279 Posts
  • 614 Topics
  • 22547 Solutions

@Brono wrote:

Hi I got an sim card pay monthly activated on the 18 Jan when would my bill be dew it's say 14 days from me activating it is that wright

Yes

Currently using:
Message 27 of 28

Alana191
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I put an Vodafone sim in my phone now it won’t work

Message 28 of 28